Task 1: Establish the workshop parameters
The grant application form and application questionnaires provide enough information for the Associate to establish some preliminary workshop parameters. These are clarified and elaborated on during a meeting with the organisation’s executive director and/or board chair.
Establishing the parameters for a typical NGO workshop grant include:
- Deciding who in the organisation is responsible for carrying out certain tasks and responsibilities
- Deciding who is going to be included in the information gathering process
- Deciding who is going to participate in the workshop
- Agreeing on the workshop rules
- Establishing the organisation and participants』 expectations for the workshop
- Establishing a schedule for gathering information and preparing for the workshop, setting the workshop dates and venue, and agreeing on a timeframe for completing the workshop digest.
Go to Task 2